Thread: Oh dear oh dear
View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2010, 10:09   #30
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future
Re: Oh dear oh dear

Indeed, sirad.
IRC is not very big with the "younger" people online today.
Had I been one of those in stead of an old dinosaur, I would have called Visa, gotten my money back, and never returned. That was the serious point in my post.
Its not the MHs fault, I would rather say it's the rules under which they operate.
I had a chat with the fabulous MHs last night, and apparently they close about 100 planets in a round. Which kind of makes me wonder if multi-ing is really a big problem these days, enough to warrant such a rigid set of rules and the rather "unfriendly" impression new users can get. It is not good to lose new customers to avoid 100 multi-planets.
Serisouly, even if I were to play with 2 planets, how much damage could I do? Isn't this game dominated by those who play in bigger groups anyway? I wouldn't have a snowballs chance in Spain!
And the big veterans are probably not multi-ing, I'd be surprised if they did. And they will be winning anyway (: