View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2008, 19:44   #18
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Tibet and the Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I don't wish to sound cynical,* but I'd imagine the reasons for non-attendence may not be steeped in morals to quite the extent you seem to imply.

*actually, I do
I looked up Merkel's current electral support, and it's not too dissimilar from Brown's, so okay. I can but hope.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote