View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 18:58   #12
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What's your worst slip of the tongue ever

I was in college and we have to come up with a story but a story by pictures!

Anyway we were given two hours so I disappeared to the snooker hall for a few frames, few pints and a pack of fags. 5 minutes to go, I take a shit load of artistic photos of the snooker hall. It looked good considering that was one of the first times I had used a real camera and I had managed to do the lighting etc quite well. The pictures looked hot.

Got back to the classroom and our teacher person is about 25, if that. Shit hot on his photography. Me and my mate rolled in 5 minutes late and the girls from our group were doing their photos on Photoshop, making them look good etc. We nodded with approval.

Then he asked for our photos, so I gave him the memory card and he started looking through them.

He commented on how good they were, but then asked where the story was.

To which I replied in front of the audience of my peers (4 females, my mate and him)

"It was rumoured there was a rape in the snooker hall, so we thought we would check it out! We took pictures of where we think the rape might have taken place and how the balls were positioned."

Him being young, pretty cool just burst out laughing, knowing I was taking the piss but at least I got good pictures, my friend started laughing too. We were all laughing, then I looked at the girls and they were silent with looks of horror spread across their faces. It was a kodak moment.

It took an afternoon and most of today to convince them I'm not a rapist nor do I condone the word rape.*

*I much prefer suprise sex!