View Single Post
Unread 19 Dec 2006, 15:04   #30
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Finish this sentence: "I will probably have to punch someone if..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
That's the point I was trying to make. Thanks Lok.

(and I agree - the whole gimmick is absolutely retarded. it seems to work though - never underestimate the stupidity of the common consumer!)
Well in my time (a few years) working on and off within a certain retail chain before I get a proper job, no one has ever been as successful as Magners in getting an ad out there and becoming so popular. The surprising thing is that Magners isn't cheap either, yet it's bought in large quantities. The idea of serving a pint* on ice seemed to be unique enough to get people to buy into it.

For me there are tricks in selling where if the pitch is right, you can get anyone to buy anything if they can afford it.

*a lot less than a pint then. What a convenient way for pub chains to save money.