View Single Post
Unread 19 Dec 2006, 13:47   #24
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Finish this sentence: "I will probably have to punch someone if..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
If someone asks for lager, I ask them what kind they'd like (unless they've just returned, say, a Tennents glass to the bar because that's a bit of a giveaway) since we carry four. It's like if someone says 'a whiskey and lime please' I'll ask what whiskey. That's pretty much a different thing that someone asking for a 'Soco', dude.
I don't see what the big deal is. As long as the barman knows what is being ordered, who cares?

People used to ask me for "Wickeds" at the bar for ages, because of the WKD advert. It confused me once or twice because they weren't calling it by its correct name. I wouldn't say it was something that really annoyed me though. Maybe I'm just not as angry as a lot of the people on these forums