View Single Post
Unread 19 Dec 2006, 13:40   #22
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Finish this sentence: "I will probably have to punch someone if..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
I believe I am correct in saying that 'Magners' was only released in Great Britain 3 years ago, and it was launched initially in Scotland. So it's new and exciting because it is NEW.
No, you aren't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magners

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Commercial cider production was started in Clonmel, County Tipperary in Ireland in 1935, by local man William Magner. Magner quickly established a successful business and in 1937 he joined forces with the famous English cider-makers H.P. Bulmer and Company. Dowds Lane in Clonmel was the location of this burgeoning enterprise. In 1949 Magner withdrew from the business and the Bulmers name came to the fore. To prevent confusion, this Clonmel-based cider is exported around the world under the brand name "Magners".