View Single Post
Unread 19 Dec 2006, 13:30   #21
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Finish this sentence: "I will probably have to punch someone if..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
So is "Wife Beater" for a Stella, but noone gets arsey about that.
Oh yes, I remember that advert where the man kicks six shits out of his wife after coming home pissed from the pub. It was hilarious. One of the most sucessful marketing campaigns in recent time I believe.

Quote:
Welcome to Marketing 101, dude

While you guys might think it's terrible, I bet that drink sales of Southern Comfort will go up by at least 20% after people see and hear this gimmick. Even if you don't like it, it makes you remember Southern Comfort at the bar when a bit tipsy and trying to decide which drink to buy.
Do you think the issue people have here is that it may not increase the profits of the company? Am I supposed to fall to my knees and weep with joy that an advertisement increases sales of the product it is advertising?

I have a particular hatred of advertising. this hatred increases exponentially when the advert in question tries to sell a product on something other than the properties of the product (i.e. all adverts) and is even higher when they try to start a fad (especially such a shitty one as this).

I have no inverest on what this does for the company (actually, I hope sales go down, just in the interests of justice), it's the principle of the thing.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote