View Single Post
Unread 11 Feb 2007, 17:19   #27
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Cannabis Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I thought that we already knew all this and that it was generally agreed that Cameron had at one stage or other taken lots of Charlie as well.

I don't know how politicians get into these stupid conversations. The most hilarious thing is the hypocrisy in the media as if no journalist has ever taken any drugs. Given the number of people in the UK who have smoked pot by now, I don't know why they think anyone would even care.
Wasn't that George Osborne who took cocaine?

I don't care about it in the slightest - it just shows how desperate our media is for a story. In fact, Cameron could probably turn it to his favour (appeal to young voters lol) by admitting it in the right way, but sacrificing principles (politician's right to a private life) probably isn't the right way to go.