View Single Post
Unread 18 Jul 2010, 08:23   #43
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Planetarion Wiki and PA history

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
He meant the fact you can edit a wiki yourself. If you can read it and take the time to think about what's missing it's not that hard to add it yourself.

The fact that the wiki and the round summaries are almost entirely based on a few sources, my memory, a few half-decent threads on AD (and bear in mind no AD thread is older than r8) and what I could find on a few sites is the reason why I keep people updated in this thread. So they'll keep reading the wiki and hopefully contribute. Which actually happened today when rabba pmed me and offered to tell me as much as he could from wolfpack's perspective!
Me, write english? what is actually in grammar.. next to impossible. Anyways I can't give a complete recording of that round, it was so long time ago.. if I can't do something well, I rarely even consider doing it if it's not important.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote