Thread: Quicker rounds?
View Single Post
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 14:14   #15
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Quicker rounds?

Thanks for all the input everyone. Just wanted to see if there was a player intrest in shorter rounds. I think that PA could do with shorter rounds due to players being worn out by the long rounds it have now, maybe have longer rounds in the summer when people have more time.

There isnt a "yes" to 30 minutes ticks, but there seems to be an intrest in lowering roundtimes.

We then move on to the next question. How long should a round be? I say 6 maybe 8 weeks should suffice. Last round started 6th september and lasts to 8th december, that is 10 weeks.

To make this easier, research, constructiontimes and build times needs to be lowered, anyone got good suggestions on that? I think we can calculate the lowered research times by looking at the standards for the current round. Basically the research, constrution should be reduced by 20% if eight weeks and 40% if six weeks. What do you guys think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blue Moon-

Quick thought though: shouldn't this thread be in suggestions though?
First we gotta make the suggestion.