View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:51   #38
Sythe.
Professional Vegetable

Sythe. is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
the only real way for them to save pa now would be to bring in free planets,

no matter how good a game is people will always want to try it for free first, and tbh without people signing up the game will die.

if tey were to let in 50'000 free accounts now(that are limited slightly) there might be a bit more fresh blood without too many of them getting bashed to death(any less than 20'000 and there'll be no point in opening the free accounts as they'll get wiped out every few days)
Morden,

I am glad someone wrote that cos it meant i didnt have to

PA is ridiculous - it never advertises and relies on an audience of ex pa players. The reason most players are EX is because they got annoyed in some way or form.

Bring back adverts, get someone to do a proper job in emarketing and have no adverts and unlimited accounts -or- free accounts with adverts that are limimted, but are allowed to upgrade to full no-adverts no-limits accounts.

I said that back in r6 but no one listened

With the numbers of free players, with possibility to upgrade there will be a lot more targets worth shooting because tbh, the vast majority of us playing current round are all veterans and that makes us all more "leet".

People in charge of PA please heed my advice and sort it out!