View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 13:32   #11
Tyroka
Hat

Tyroka is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm, atm I'm not sure I'll play PA r10, rather leaning to not doing it,. Depends on what changes there will be, (not on the price), and depends on the time I have once r9 has stopped...

When new ppl in PA come to ask me why they shouldn't quit, I tell them that PA hasn't always been like this and hopefully it will get better soon. I say that as soon as... [lots of different things can be inserted here] ...
it will be fun once more... Though I wonder who I'm trying to convince when saying that, them or myself?

When I speak with my gal-mates I try to cheer them up and say it will be better, question is: Who am I trying to convince, them or myself?

I convinced a rl-mate to play this round. Now, when we speak about Planetarion, I tell him that soon he won't get attacked every day anymore, soon he won't have incoming every morning when he wake up. But who am I trying to convince, him or myself?

When I talk with my mates in my alliance (about PA), it often ends up bragging about who got most incoming, not of fun or nice battles. This bragging makes it look good to have lots of incoming, but we all know it isn't... so I wonder who am I trying to fool, my mates or myself?

Who am I trying to convince (or fool) that PA still is fun? Who,and how many, will be convinced to play PA r10?

Last edited by Tyroka; 26 Mar 2003 at 13:42.
Tyroka is offline   Reply With Quote