View Single Post
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 11:50   #74
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Have you ever been arrested?

I have been arrested twice.

I got arrested for criminal damage. I pushed over some temporary road works and a traffic light. I don't actually remember smashing a traffic light. In the morning they showed me the video. I apologised a lot and had to go to court and pay £300. I lost a shoe that night aswell. Apparently when I got handcuffed I ran off. So my shoe is probably being worn by some tramp \o/

Second time was at my house when CID came round saying I was keying cars and making animal noises the night before. So I went to the police station. They asked me lots of questions about what i had done the night before. I got released after an hour.