View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 16:48   #54
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Have you ever been arrested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
How emo.

I was "arrested" once, although it wasnt really arrest, the police just took me and my mate home because he smashed 2 windows and i was with him, so somebody must have called the police. I did get a criminal record for it, but the policeman said to my parents at the time that I had nothing to do with it, but he had to give me a record because i was with him at the time...

I was only 8 or 9 at the time so it scared the shit out of me, since then the only time ive spoken to a policeman is when he came round to ask us if we knew anthign about our neighbours house being burgled. I told him i heard alot of banging, but i just presumed they were having sex against the wall. I hope he realised it was a joke.....
you do not have a criminal record (i'm telling you this in case when asked by a job interviewer or an application form you stupidly say that you do.)