View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2009, 11:35   #56
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about
Re: round 33 predictions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
I think you posted in the wrong thread dude. Just because every ally may not be as good as the top 3, doesnt mean that they cant compete with others, and have some success.

Also, note the "more or less." Thanks.
What I was trying to point out is mostly the fact that reducing tag size has not changed much (if anything) at all, regarding the round win. It hardly spread the top level players over more allies than before, instead it feels more that "the top alliance" only got less "deadweight" they carry around - a natural move if you reduce tag size. Itīs not like Iīd expect anyone to drop their top brass when they have to get rid of some players.

So overall, Apprime is likely to be still a fair bit ahead of the rest.
Let me quote you here: "By the looks of it (player quality aside,) pretty much the entire t10 will be more or less competitive."
Considering player quality and activity are pretty much key features for success of the alliance, so ignoring any of those factors makes a judgement somewhat ridiculous. It doesnīt matter if the rank 5 and 6 allies are competitive about a t5 spot, itīs about whether there are any allies being able to fight for the top spot on their own, or if it takes a block (of whatever size) to fight the #1 alliance.
By the way, I did notice you said "more or less", and I actually agree with the t10 being likely to be competitive, except for the one top ally that is quite a bit ahead already now. Would you mind giving an example how the rank 2/3 allies can actually compete with Apprime at the moment? Thanks.

P.S. Why am I posting in the wrong thread?
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote