View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2007, 16:53   #13
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lancaster University Library

I had a fine for a few hunderd, maybe more. I am not exagerating. I took out four books the Short Loan Collection at my university. I thought they were all vacation loans for Easter. I go on holiday for a week and when I get back I try checking my unis email, but with it being bank holiday weekend the servers are down for maintanence (Friday-Monday)

On the tuesday I get an email saying At 50p an hour, for 10 days on 4 books I owed them £xyz and I need to pay that and return the books.

I emailed her back saying I was in New York as my sister is giving birth etc, I didn't realise they were short loan, apologies etc. I can mail the books.

She emailed me back saying no problem, fine cleared, just return the books when I get back.

So the moral of the story is lie through your teeth.

Say someone died if you have to. 9/10 they will let you off the phone. Just apologise a lot.