View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 20:23   #50
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Oh Google, how could you betray me

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
...because Norton is more powerful than all the other software and it works better and it does all that stuff from one location and with one update. I can't believe that you're trying to argue that having tons of things installed is better than having one piece of software that does all those things and does it better.
norton does it worse though. having loads of stuff installed is good because freeware is cheap to update and if something crashes only one thing is taken out of commission.

plus, some of the things on your list were disencentives to buying the product for sane people.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote