View Single Post
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 09:35   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Oh Google, how could you betray me

Apart from pop-ups (which are obviously blocked by my browser) I have no real problem with most internet ads. The crapper ones are usually found on the more worthless sites, and I have no real problem with a site like the PA Forums (which I pay nothing towards) displaying a relatively unobtrusive banner ad I'm practically blind to now.

Compared to TV where you have to sit for 3-4 minutes of solid ads before your programming restarts, I'd say we have it lucky (for now).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote