View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2010, 20:55   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Signs you are getting grown up

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi View Post
Have just been meeting with the other senior managers in my division and it appears that they are well aware that they have a raving loony on the team despite me doing my best impression of a regular person, apparently running about the building bare foot being chased by a puppy isnt normal.

Who'd have thunk it?
Modern discrimination training includes not discriminating on the basis of an employee's "individual method of working".

Be as eccentric as you like