View Single Post
Unread 9 Sep 2007, 20:02   #128
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: Destiny and eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I think you miss the point somewhat.

I don't hate Exi and want them to lose through hate.

I want to be battling against them because at this time in the game they are the best. And I just don't see the point in playing if you are not using the best as your yardstick.
What else to use? Measure oursleves against f-crew (or other random alliance)? What would be the point?

I want to be against the best, and I will either win against the best or I will fail knowing I did my best.
Thats a good reason. Unfortunatley with the exception of R19 eXi did not win purely on the basis of wanting to beat 1up. eXi use the anti 1up sentiment caused by 1up winning each round preceding eXi playing.

R19 was won by eXi because they were the best and wanted to prove they could win 2 rounds in a row. This round they have little to prove as no current alliance playing has won by beating another alliance on its own. This round is more like bowling for eXi as the real challenge for them is to see if they can play a perfect game just like in bowling where the real challenge is to bowl a perfect 300 game.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote