View Single Post
Unread 9 Sep 2007, 10:40   #116
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about
Re: Destiny and eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I'd like to know how the **** you came to the conclusion that joining eXi's anti 1up block in the only round that Vsn and eXi both played is siding with 1up.

you made it sound like Destiny had played a round against you before and were extremely anti you like 1up were.

And if you cut out the context of my post and reply to it I must say that you are an idiot. Nobody who isn't a complete retard will hold a grudge if they lost a round of PA to another alliance unless they thought that there was cheating/dirty play involved. I was in that 1up block in round 13 where eXi won, I was 14 ****ing years old and still held no grudge against eXilition so I refuse to believe that there are people out there that are retarded enough to do so.

So much bad blood, in fact, that some 1up members that fought you in round 13 joined you in round 15, one of whom even rose to HC position. Right?
And yes, people hold grudges against other players or alliances for being faggots, not for beating them in a spreadsheet game.
I never said we had played against Destiny, and i based my thoughts on antigone asking several to block against eX. I even heard it from him.. if that aint hostile then ehm...
That you dont hold grudges may be so.. but alot do.. and if u concider them idiots etc then u have a problem as its a normal feeling to get.. Some people are actually quite competitive and hate loosing.. and when u are in an ally that u truly feel home in and fight another ally so intensly ALOT develops hate.. ask most 1ups (got same feeling when i was in CT, always heated discussiongs regarding 1up-eX.. if u need to ask 1 peep go ask Forest).. My referance to u as an idiot is because thinking that because u dont hold grudges and that u see it as childish is very blind... People have grudges no matter if its a game or rl... Thats cause people grow into the alliances they play and also have an extreme competitive feeling, and thats whats a part of making this game fun and exciting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
If this were true there would already be an anti eXi block but in reality there is not. There are several individuals that would like to see something along the lines of OPERATION MAKE eXi LOSE but no one wants to work out the details of how that would happen. Besides most of the 1up players have retired or moved on to other alliances. eXi will win and it won't even be a challenge. The only real fun you are going to get is on these forums.
Tbh i think that sharing bps and chans is kinda not just in talks of coops against eX.. and when all allies mentioned also refuse to bp with eX then my point is stronger backed up.. If they feel they have to block so big then so be it, I just hope that they know the block needs to be broken IF they beat eX as if not they have possibly destroyed this round with stagnation and sent pa even closer to closure
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote