View Single Post
Unread 9 Sep 2007, 01:19   #110
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Destiny and eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
Vsn has always been sided with 1up in some way.
I'd like to know how the **** you came to the conclusion that joining eXi's anti 1up block in the only round that Vsn and eXi both played is siding with 1up.

Quote:
If u had payed attention one of Destiny's HC's Antigone was the one that started the screaming for a anti eX block.
you made it sound like Destiny had played a round against you before and were extremely anti you like 1up were.

Quote:
And if u think that only people of the age of 10 hold grudges I must say that you are an idiot.
And if you cut out the context of my post and reply to it I must say that you are an idiot. Nobody who isn't a complete retard will hold a grudge if they lost a round of PA to another alliance unless they thought that there was cheating/dirty play involved. I was in that 1up block in round 13 where eXi won, I was 14 ****ing years old and still held no grudge against eXilition so I refuse to believe that there are people out there that are retarded enough to do so.

Quote:
The fights between eX and 1up created ALOT of bad blood and there are several that still hold those grudges. You can basically ask most people if they have a grudge against someone or some ally in this game and u'll find that most actually do.
So much bad blood, in fact, that some 1up members that fought you in round 13 joined you in round 15, one of whom even rose to HC position. Right?
And yes, people hold grudges against other players or alliances for being faggots, not for beating them in a spreadsheet game.