View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 22:45   #6
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Reply from PAadmins and PA crew needs to improve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
i agree that the manual gives as good as nothing for an experienced user. I said above that i go to support for this. i guess if you demand good and support at all times (is needed because of the different timezones etc) you have to pay for it or raise the amount of support crew. Thb i dont know if they have a schedule and plan to have someone always aronud or if that is random by who is just on

btw do you complain only about the activity of support or about the quality of support as well ?
I cant complain about the quality because I havent gotten any help.

The one time I did get reply the answer was polite and nice. But then again, it hasnt been done anything about it though.

(yes yes, wait for the bug fix next round)