View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 12:13   #50
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: round 14 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Occaisonally some alliances believe they'll have to eliminate certain rivals to be victorious, and have other alliances to support them and take the shit for them, plus it means you have control on who's alliance to what and means you are a step ahead of the opposition in making agreements.

But yes, for most alliances taking a neutral position is usually profitable as long as there's good relationships to back you up when you're going to inevitably need them.
I agree, though I was more aiming at the fact that putting an alliance on hostile because of what happened last round isn't really putting your alliance in the "most" favourable position. I just think it's common to start a round with everything on neutral. During the round however, you decide what politics and wars are needed to obtain your goal.
That's how Angels did it last round, though reality proved us that quite a few alliance didn't start with putting all on neutral (I'm sure it's easy to figure out which ones).

I probably worded it wrongly, but that's what I meant to aim at.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote