View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 09:31   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: round 14 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
Kj would have kittens
lovely

On a more serious note ... I think once again that 1up is the main candidate for winning r14. LCH will no doubt be a close runner up but if it comes down to a battle between both (which normally should happen if both want to win the round) then I see 1up win since I still think they are the best alliance out there. And with best I mean on all areas combined (they have their strong but also weak points).
I don't see Hydra play for the victory simply cause they're too small and if they'd ever get in a top position then alot will aim to take them out due to the things that happened last round.

To Pig, we only took in 1 Hydra. His name was Keizari.
To Gate, we didn't play a fence-walking game but I understand that it can be argued about.

About Angels, we have the same chance on performing well as we did at the start of r13. The only improvement we can do is to actually win a round ... I guess we'll see what this round brings us.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote