View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 00:17   #26
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: robot rights. good, bad, or ugly ?

Human: hello
ALICE: Hi there!
Human: are you a girl
ALICE: My gender is female.
Human: got a pic?
ALICE: Try asking the Milk Mystic.
Human: lol ya, asl?
ALICE: I am glad you find this funny. " Try asking the Milk Mystic."? lol ya, asl?? 5/Robot/California.

I dunno man, making it a girl is cheating since noone really expects girls on the internet to make sense.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote