Thread: Age of Magic
View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 03:22   #8
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: Age of Magic

Before I decide I would like to know more about the magic classes themselves. Specifically the limitations involved and what the defined borders are with each one, e.g. to what point does one have control over shadows or water, etc. An example would be is it possible to hide within plain sight or patial shadows, or does it have to be a large area of covering.

Another point that I as ones idea of what an element of magic or essences in this case, can do overall. The borders can somewhat blur as a result of indervidual opinion, say I might asusme taht control over water means you can not only control the element in its habitat or enviroment, but also within the body itself. Meaning you could in theory kill somone from within through various means. The element that I am most confused about is soul and time as them in theirselfs could cover a lot from causing a spiritual plague upon somones body with soul to draining the life from them. Consering time could be possible to slow ones enemies down, or it could be used to reverse time around oneself to some degree to stop a stab wound from happening,

Though I am aware that what the user can do depends greatly upon their level to simplfy this matters here, so I only wish to cover up some points of query before I create my character.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote