View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2010, 22:18   #88
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: NewDawn and P3nguins

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
actually, got 1-2 waves of apprime between 3-4 vsn scattershot fi/co waves and a 7-8 bs team up on me at 05.. was action packed from 20:00 gmt to 06 with 2h's and 3h's gap somewhere there.

They did try, atleast I consider 16million fi/co value wave a real try.

Got over 400 incoming fleets in my history already from this round, pretty ridiculous. It seems everyone is supposed to bash low roid players and they get mighty annoyed when someone with big fleets hit's inside top20 players.
I m eXcessum man! don think anyone launched on you from us. Then again, according to lukey I have no idea what my members do, so who knows?!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote