View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 11:21   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: A Day In The Life Of Hillbillies - Funeral Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
then about six months ago she hooked up with a charming fellow that decided to use the money for her medication to go out boozing and other things that essentially deprived her of the opportunity to actually beat the illness and get on with her life.
Quote:
More back story I found out today is that she's from let's say an afluent upbringing and her parents and most of her relatives may not be filthy rich, but they get by better than most. I could tell this by the cars they were driving.
Something doesn't add up

Quote:
So my question is, is this a common thing, drinking at funerals, or is anyone else shocked or surprised that people do this?
I've never been to a funeral but from what I hear it's pretty common. Often the wake is even held in a pub.
That's the UK anyway, don't know what it's like in the US.