View Single Post
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 12:24   #282
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Re: LOL? exi walkover as usual?

So like, on behalf of ministry:

<Tesla> <@smurf> erm why am i getting flak for what happened with forest?
<Tesla> <@smurf> it was teddy/destiny that told me if it ddn't happen we'd have lost their support along with a couple of other alliances
<Tesla> <@smurf> far too much spying in that chan, exi had a relay within a few minutes after forest join/started inviting whoever he wanted
<Tesla> <@smurf> so teddy & mith(or someone from vgn) agreed it was best to close that channel and start again
<Tesla> <@smurf> so we started again
<Tesla> <@Tesla> explain it then.. I was going by a combined story
<Tesla> <@Tesla> and I aint posting no more
<Tesla> <@smurf> teddy/mith decided jenova wasn't worth inviting plus wilzz had said exi offered them a nap and they were tempted in accepting it because of the position jenova was in
<Tesla> <@smurf> and we together thought the evidence was there to have a good reason to assume jenova had accepted it
<Tesla> <@smurf> rock had already accepted it
<Tesla> <@smurf> then we had those problems with nd but teddy was sorting it at the time
<Tesla> <@smurf> then we decided in here it wasn't worth the hassle or something
<Tesla> <@Tesla> post it on forums plz.. redeem urself and Ministry tbh
<Tesla> <@smurf> i cba
<Tesla> <@smurf> i dont do forums
<Tesla> <@Tesla> ive no prob with bein prove wrong..