View Single Post
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 11:33   #273
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: LOL? exi walkover as usual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Ive explained this a million times:

Im feeling soooooo glad that u blame us for ur shortcomings when in fact it was dealt with the DAY AFTER it happened.
This is what I have heard (I was busy with uniwork at the time.. actually the entire week) from my fellow HCs:

smurf went ballistic along with Mithrandir and Teddy (?) and excluded everyone from the chan after evidently a leak had occured instead of just hitting them and going "**** the leak" like we did to Jenova yesterday. This is the same smurf that also wanted us to disband 32532355325 times and even asked to bring the best ppl to Destiny, so he has obviously had some kind of chip on his shoulder this rnd. After a big emo e-fight he went inactive and hasnt been seen since (good riddance). After that its been "go ahead" to create any deals and ive spoken to Jenova several times and explained this. So either their HCs dont talk together or they just liked the taste of eX cock better, what the hell do I know?
You know one of their HCs suggested this scenario to me yesterday:
1. We (Jenova) will hit u randomly, but we wont target u specifically. And we are napped with eX now.
2. Ministry should keep hitting eX and not hit us, as its pointless to fight amongst us.
Excuse me? So u want us to take it up the ass for u then? How about no?

And in the end all I know is that we probably would of failed even IF we made this happen as eX cares way too much and thus is THAT much better.

gg,
Tesla

ps. even if u win ur still a retard.

Ok. First of all. Dealt the day after it happend? No. Infact, the first time we heard from Ministry after Smurf went, in your own words 'awol' was 3-4 days after the removing us from the channels. While this was taking place i might add of course Smurf had set up a seperate joint channel with us not included.

I might also add while we were actually napped, we had the lovely incidents where Ministry kept 'accidently' hitting our planets although of course you had a full arbi of coords on us. A key of example of this was when Anakin was roided, while his Ministry gal mates sat there laughing at him while it happend.

Then of course we had the lovely incident where Wipeout went to ministry after leaving us. Now thats of course his choice and fair play he wasnt happy with us and went somwhere else. That i dont mind. The fact then he starts pming half of our alliance to take them with him does infact anoy me. 5 of which deffinatly went to Ministry. What was the lovely smurfs reply to this when we spoke to him? 'Well id rather tbh we give them a home, then them going to an enemy group. So Sorry but, if they want to join us, we are taking them' er huh.

Now. Our HC dont speak to each other? Right. Didnt you tell me Tesla your not even active in PA at the moment due to real life? Amusingly you didnt even know we had told you we wouldnt be working alongside you anymore after the smurf incident and you didnt know anything about this? Seems it isnt our HC command that has the communications problems. Now forest did hit the nail right on the head. I would like to make a point BEFORE smurf removed us, Willzzz told you all in the shared channel that we were offered a temp nap with exi in which we turned down. Becuase we respected the relations we had with you guys. And even though we were left with bassicaly only 20 active players left we continued to try and help you. And what happend? Smurf removes us from all relations, we dont hear from you guys for days and you expect us to just sit there and take that as well as having guys from ur alliance poaching our members (or attemtping to) And with members of ur alliance constantly 'mistaking' us for enemy targets? Sheesh.. if this is how allies play we sure as hell didnt need enemies.

Now i respect you as a person tesla. But posting on these forums constant bull shit is beggining to get old. If your going to address this situation then i sugest you tell the whole story. Ill be open with you. And i respect people to be open back.

Truth is yes we are on the 'enemy' side as it were. Correct we hit a few ministry the day before (i might add there was only 8 targets on the list which were ministry) Was nothing personal, just ofc we are trying to give the members still alive in this allianve a chance to have some fun for the rest of the round. If thats a sign of 'hostility' toward Ministry that they feel they need to target 20 of our active planets then fair enough.

So gl to you. But a few words of advice. Control your HC command Tesla. as tbh you might not think Ministry caused this. But infact, smurf did. So therefore he represents your alliance.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote