View Single Post
Unread 22 Sep 2007, 11:17   #265
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: LOL? exi walkover as usual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
When it comes to Forest, he isnt fckin neutral. He has his own agenda after smurf hurt his oversized ego. Thats actually one of the few things I do NOT mind that smurf did this round. Why? Forest doesnt actually get the fact that he is a loser himself, this surprises me a lot to say the least.
You didnt say that when you was near on begging me to join, and to do so under a different nick of an ex-ministry player so that people wouldn't get pissed at you, especially Smurf

My agenda? All that shit with Smurf was before the round. I don't think I would of gone to all the trouble of setting up people to hit exi if I was that bothered about a so-called agenda with Smurf.

My agenda this round was to ensure that Exilition had a challenge for the win. The reason why I am pissed with Ministry is because it is Ministry and Ministry alone who ruined any chance I had of that and not because of some idiot HC who has done nothing but ruin any chances his alliance had.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote