Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 16:42   #259
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
While I am happy to admit that yes, some of the intellect displayed by posters in this thread has caused me to suffer surges of incredibly strong feelings of intellectual and moral superiority, I do think that there is a difference:

It is different because although it may not come across in my posts, I do not actually believe that all people suffering economic hardship are BNP supporters, and not all BNP supporters are poor people (I believe that Griffin is a millionaire?).

I believe that the BNP definitely seeks to exploit the economic hardships in certain areas where there is a racially diverse population though.

You may have had difficulty understanding this and somehow become confused about my opinions regarding people in difficult economic circumstances.

But yeah, I do believe that racism is unadulterated evilness, or abject stupidity of such an appalling degree that you really have to feel sorry for the individual concerned.

One of those two anyway.
So you're saying, poor people are racists.. (or at least, alot more likely to be racist)
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote