Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2009, 20:27   #397
Onim
the inquisition incarnate

Onim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to all
Re: R31 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
First off I think The comment about Zik earlier is true. They are Vulnerable to EVERY ship type and will get royally ****ed by the new salvage rules.

I think they need Another Co. A kill ships Co/De init 6, So that way it fires before Rev but after Terran Co's. It means that Zik have some abilty to defend themselfs.

As it stands they have no ways to get any steals with out good team ups and people being stupid.
Not true, ziks have to rely on stealing on def missions anyway, and since when is teaming a bad thing? Teaming is going to be important for every race with these stats since there is at least one def-kill-ship with init advantage per solo attackfleet in universe.
I must say i find it a good thing there are more possibilities to counter fi/co than last round ; with many fr/de ships targetting fi/co, your chances on finding decent anti fi/co ingal increases

"It never hurts to Help!" [Eek the Cat]

Denying existence during r3-6 and back in denial since r22
Onim is offline   Reply With Quote