View Single Post
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 05:00   #4
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The new coolest optical illusion I've seen

If i look at it from the corner of my eye ie i look to the right of the screen and pick it up it moves one way, if i look at it directly it moves the other way. I wonder if rod/cone interaction plays a part - in a similar manner to how we view things at night. Its interesting the picture is monochromatic