View Single Post
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 03:07   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The new coolest optical illusion I've seen

I think most people see it turning clockwise at first, I wouldnt pay too much attention to the right/left brain thing since I think thats a bit of an urban myth anyway (in its popular forms), and theres no citation of any research paper which connects this particular illusion to brain lateralization. Id be amazed if you could make any meaningful prediction about someone's personality based on how they interpret an animated dancer.

Its just a really really cool effect :o
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote