View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2010, 18:47   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Planetarion, or is it Donatearion?

Well, what we did is we donated constantly throughout the round to people ingal, and because everyone performed rather on the same level (no horrendous crashing etc) we could rotate people in and out of donation range. I myself got 500k in the last week, I think anders, signs and trunks did too. Shadowcat, Bluearmy and Golan were out of range after there first donation (although BlueArmy crashed some away and then got a new one).

With some planning and a very dedicated cov-opper (and later roidmonster) you can pull this off, but it is very dependant on the 8th planet. Shazna, in a word, is amazing.