View Single Post
Unread 24 Dec 2006, 17:54   #34
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Who would you rather see win the league?

I thought this post was typical United fan not from Manchester bollocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Right... time for a rant.

2 Goalkeepers? Okay fair enough and its shocking the injuries that happened to both of them in that game. But the thing that pissed me off about it was the press instantly saying you were going to buy buffon, or barthez or some shit because its expected that your prick of a manager can go suck off his chairman to get more money to buy the best players.
First off Chelsea were never going to get Buffon. What's left at Juve will stay at Juve. They could be non-league and still be biggest club in italy in terms of following (although Milan in terms of style and people who actually turn up have it sown up). Barthez is in the same league as Hedman now, an out of contract keeper past his best and Hedman won because he is more reliable, and a stop gap keeper.

Quote:
And i dont know how you can talk about Shaun Wright-Phillips as thats another player youve literally ****ed up by not having any chance to play. When he comes on he's one of the players with flair and energy and normally creates a chance for himself and one for someone else in a very short space of time. Now if he was playing for Arsenal (Heaven Forbid) or even somewhere like Bolton/Villa/Newcastle he'd be an instant regular, be 1st team for England and who knows what he could achieve.
Yeah that's true.

Quote:
Now on to being ripped off... Andriy Shevchenko. Doesnt start off very well so he's cut from the side, relegated to the bench and soon he'l be out of the club.
Shevchenko's link up play is coming together, he's got a few assists this season, it's just that like drogba, he needs time. He is far more cultured now than the brash pacy, michael owen like footballer we saw dancing through defences in a kiev shirt (how I wish those days would return, that side played great football). He needs to learn the Premiership, much like Crespo, who regardless of how he played, once he adapted, he always scored goals.

Quote:
Now i wouldnt be surprised to see Luca Toni or Torres come in for Chelsea in January. Just because you simply have a ridiculous amount of money that no team can match. Man Utd spent everything that had for Wayne Rooney who only now is coming really good, Chelsea spent that much on Sheva and will do it again in January/Next summer probably twice. Ruud Van Nistelrooy came to Man Utd and didnt score for like 11 games or something, Sheva has had 9 starts or something similar i believe and has scored and now he's cut? Shows how much of a prick Mourinho truly is.
Look, every window, Chelsea are going to be linked with x world class striker until they move from a small club. If you believe the press on that, more fool you. The fact Shevchenko is dropped is simply because Mourinho simply picks a system and plays to it. At the minute Kalou and Robben are playing better, so Sheva is dropped.

Quote:
Man Utd to win the league and Chelsea to go and die.
Yeah, whatever. United pay a lot of money for players too. Not too long ago they paid £26M+ for Veron. If United win the league it's because they will have played good aggressive football and nothing else. The fact a united fan is messing with Chelsea to such an extent is what's becoming pathetic about this league. The matches between the top 4 have become a soap opera than a football match. The days of United v Arsenal being a great game between the top two contenders are gone. You've been sucked into Mourinho's game instead of rising above it, just like Arsenal were 2 weeks ago.

Quote:
Oh on a side note, i laughed my head off when Heskey head butted Carvalho yesterday. Made my xmas weekend. Carvalho is a cheating twat. Every corner/Free kick he has his arms wrapped around players without fail.
What, Carvalho who did nothing wrong in the world cup except get trodden on by Rooney in the world cup? He's no angel, but he's one of the best defenders in our league, simply for his ability to tackle and his range of passing. I think you've been missing John Terry, or even Vidic who manages to get booked every game it seems. When you support a team with Ronaldo and Rooney in it, two players who are more than prone to diving, attacking Carvalho, a defender is a bit rich.

If United fans got behind United instead of worrying about opposition that is so obviously inferior (even Chelsea) they'd waltz home with the title moosh.