View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2010, 16:57   #19
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: A take on integrating randoms into Buddypacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I dont see how private galaxys has made this round interesting other than the 'its a change' factor. Alliance politics and the alliance tag has had alot more effect
just simply cause u donīt see it it still is a fact for me miss PA-

i can even tell you why...

1) i dont have to play with shit randoms who cant wake up for incs

2) i dont have to exile 100 times to land in a rarely decent gal

3) i can play the game from tick1 as i want to play it - be it i want to fence or fortress or simply have a good set of players, not bothering about their alliances too much

and if u want to tell alliance politics changed the round to be more interesting then the past rounds, pls let us know how so ?

according to my intel alliance politics are the same shit like usual with the exception that there is 3 blocks soon and not just 1 block vs 1 superior alliance, mainly due to the fact neither apprime or asc are playing a full tag
but thats about the only thing that has changed

keep it with priv gals, i am 100% sure the ordinary PA player who logs in 2-3 times a day is better off in a 20+ man gal, while other gals have 8 - as in a 10 man gal while everyone else has 10 aswell

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote