View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2010, 23:38   #139
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
I'm sorry if that was the effect you perceived, it was intended to highlight what a silly notion it was to think that the other 1000 players should be playing to amuse the less than 80 members of Ascendancy.
I never for a moment entertained such a notion. The mousetrap was a singular comment on your NAP with ND as a 'response' to APP/Osi, (not as you took it to be relating to CT) and I in no way criticised it as bad policy, simply that it was a half truth.
I have at no point put forward any arguments for any alliance to fight you, for our amusement, or even at any point mentioned that the current array of naps makes things boring. Others have done that!
I do however hope that those thousand people are playing to amuse themselves because they are more likely to increasingly see a hegemony as a threat to that - whether they enjoy their own ranks, or the hurly burly of politics, than to worry about how ascendency members might derive amusement from their situation.