View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2010, 22:56   #127
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
However, he's not lying
I meant lying about what point you would have stopped working with us, nothing about apprime

Quote:
I did offer Firebird to work together and take out every other alliance so that NFI and Apprime could duke it out without any outside involvement.
I'm interested by this. I'm going to assume this offer was not made pre-round? Is that accurate?

I actually proposed something similar to ND originally, whereby we'd all just leave you both alone and see what happened. I don't really have anything against you guys winning this round. I think it's good for the game when new alliances win, although given the evidence of the last two rounds you guys will probably just disband after winning this one heh.