View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2010, 22:38   #124
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
...so you're saying you are a threat?
I don't even know what that has to do with my post. A threat to whom? In what way? At this point on our own we're not a threat to, well, anyone really. As part of a block sure, but then again that's really the block that's a threat. We're always a threat in the sense that we're willing to get involved.

Quote:
And no, not 'everyone' - but certainly anyone except App. Actually, no, that's a lie (my first!) - when you tried playing puppetmaster early round and playing App and NFI off of each other, we were even contemplating working with Apprime to hit you for your arrogance to think you could still pull all the proverbial planetarion strings. And just because there's nobody we weren't open to working with, doesn't mean we were wanting to work with all of them simultaneously.
Yeah man, your fondest hope was for a long hard-fought war. And my name is Jill and I write feminist romance novels in the second person.

And you're still lying. You'd have napped us up until I pmed tzu and told him we'd be hitting nfi for the next few days end of story. After that point I doubt you would have yeah (although to be honest I wouldn't have put it past you after the first night when there was still a vague possibility you might lose some roids).

Quote:
Let's face it JBG - when it comes to lies, you are the king and your crown is made of thorns etc...
Well, that was painfully unwitty.