View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2010, 22:14   #118
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
That is fair enough. So in truth, having been approached you waited with your ace in the back pocket waiting for the opportunity for playing the victim of awful App machinations. Thus the initial position that the ND NAP was a reaction is only a half truth, yes a reaction, but a prepared one, much as a mousetrap only springs when stepped on, but must be set beforehand to be of use.
So what are you saying? We're not allowed to plan for multiple possible outcomes? Perhaps you'd like me to perform a lobotomy on myself while you're at it, since clearly the fact that I'm not running around like a headless chicken seems to really, really bother you.

And while we're at it, screw, let's get this out in the open too:
[22:36:16] <@[ND]DigitalZero> [15:34] <JBG> the basic bottom line is that if you guys don't turn on nfi
[22:36:16] <@[ND]DigitalZero> [15:34] <JBG> apprime will hit you
[22:36:16] <@[ND]DigitalZero> [15:34] <JBG> and bring osiris with them in all likelihood
[22:36:16] <@[ND]DigitalZero> [15:34] <JBG> and maybe vgn and oddr as well

That's what you actually did. In response to these attempts of yours to turn ND on us, we reached out to CT. Again, I'm sure we should be damned to hell for not just allowing you to dictate how the round should progress. How dare we not conform to the mighty machinations of JBG and Ascendancy! HOW DARE ANYONE HAVE A MIND OF THEIR OWN OR ACT UPON THEIR OWN INTERESTS OR OBJECTIVES! DO THEY NOT KNOW THIS IS ASCENDANCYS GAME, AND NOT THEIRS?! DO THEY NOT KNOW ASCENDANCY ARE THEIR UNDISPUTED GODS AND THEIR WORD IS HOLY?!

Yeah, needless to say, I'm not that arsed to spend my time amusing Ascendancy. I'm rather more interested in my own enjoyment.