View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2010, 21:55   #114
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Offered, not accepted. We held that option in our pockets until it was confirmed Osi would join Apprime when the 1 week of staying out of things we'd agreed on ended.
I'm not too sure what to say to this. Er, Leonidas would be proud?

Quote:
I also find it amusing you flaunt your basic promise to help out against Apprime, which when we did engage with them to prevent them from trying to take you out you then promptly forgot all about, hit them once night, then went roiding randoms for 2 nights and then joined Apprime. Trustworthy you are not.
In fairness to me that's more due to my really bad activity levels this round. Apprime hit us thursday night. I'm not here on the weekends and by the time I got on after that the round looked like it was heading in a pretty bad direction. But yeah, apprime looked in pretty bad shape to me and ganging up on them with you and ND for the next few weeks of the round was not my idea of fun. E-honour minus eight or something.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by my basic promise and considering londo sot of vaguely questioned it there

http://pastebin.com/NCySmzD1

Which is why we were going night to night. If I'd made an actual deal with you I'd have brought it before everyone else. I must admit I'd given up caring by the time I was talking to ND though and solely to avoid us getting gangbanged by multiple alliances bigger than us I napped them without talking to anyone. Sorry londo