View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2010, 21:47   #112
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
In fairness you guys didn't just end up in this situation through circumstances which arose outside your control.

I had a look through my logs there as I remember talking about this with tzu briefly

http://pastebin.com/Hq3L9pjS

Also found these two bits trying to find that one which are rather amusing considering the "we'd never betray anyone" and the "it was apprime working with osiris which forced us to team with ND" bits.
Offered, not accepted. We held that option in our pockets until it was confirmed Osi would join Apprime when the 1 week of staying out of things we'd agreed on ended.

I also find it amusing you flaunt your basic promise to help out against Apprime, which when we did engage with them to prevent them from trying to take you out you then promptly forgot all about, hit them one night, then went roiding randoms for 2 nights and then joined Apprime. Trustworthy you are not.