View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2010, 21:44   #110
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Do you happen to remember when it was we did NAP Nd? Seriously, I can't remember.
By NAP do you mean basically not hitting each other at all and co-operating to hit apprime galaxies or do you mean actual ingame nap?

Quote:
Assuming you were interested in hitting Apprime, what tzu suggested was a legitimate tactic for roiding an alliance. I also don't see anything there that suggests we're willing to betray anyone?
It's called using your own allies.

Quote:
And yeah, we were speaking to NewDawn since before the NAP
You misspelt "round" there dude. And it was an on/off possibility in the same sense that smashing your face into a computer is an on/off getting hurt possibility, not in the 50/50 sense of things.

But seeing as I still have my sun_tzu log open here's more!