View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2010, 20:39   #105
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Assuming there was no more to it, NewDawn napped asc in an attempt to out-roid us. Are you seriously suggesting that we're playing negatively by having the same number of NAPs as our #1 competitor?
I feel bad about the future of pa just reading this argument

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil
That listening to ascendancy players whinge about us not helping them do better in the game is kind of annoying and that it would be nice to have extended to us the "we're interested only in what bennefits us" rhetoric that I've seen your players espouse on these boards over the years. We don't owe you anything, and while I'd personally like to see the CT HC rescind the NAP with NFI, I don't think we have any real obligation to do so and I'd understand if the HC felt they were doing a disservice to their members if they did.
Haha, watch as we target you and make your hc's decision to nap nfi get you even more incs lolz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Well, I'd say it was definitely Ascendancy's worst round in pa history.
Turn that frown upside down, your inferiority complex will disappear one day!

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 1 Sep 2010 at 20:57.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote