View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2011, 20:20   #131
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of
Re: Nighttime protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Most active/hardcore, whatever you wish to call them, players receive pre launch def.. or it least I used to when I played and at the time quite a few others do as well.. We could easily drift off the inital point/s here so I will move on.
I never see prelaunched defence against my attacks - mind you, that's probably because I'm one of those players who very rarely prelaunches his attacks. Prelaunching defence is usually a waste of ships anyway unless you can be certain of the launch tick for the attack.

As for the rest of the points - I think we're starting to see the beginnings of a meaningful discussion.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote