View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2011, 14:00   #114
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Nighttime protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
Anything that forces me to change my sleep habbits is not welcome. I will not stay up until/at 4 am just to launch a fleet and wake up at 6 am to go to work/uni.
PL isn't a bad thing. Allow PLing but put a handicap on it, that's it.
Please read at least parts of the thread before posting trash on it.
The whole idea of the subject has revolved around changing the game so that it's not necessary to stay up at nights. Allowing pre-launching is just escalating the issue from the other end. Sure, you don't have to be up to launch, however, you'd have to be up to defend. Allowing pre-launching will naturally cause most attacks happen on nights (since it's assumed most people want to sleep at nights), which makes you either wake up to defend your allies/galaxy, or simply not be defended, which makes the newcomers have a relatively hard a time against well-organized veterans with all the time in the world in their hands.

Quote:
Spinner I hope you are reading this. Don't make your game as hardcore as this please. Give us casual old timers a chance to compete
Paging a moderator to delete this bitch off the thread too. Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
The pre-launch feature enables people that want to sleep for 7-9 hours straight able to play this game competitively.
Not, it's part reason that enables them to get a lot of incomings.

Complete failure to understand that defending must be linked to attacking and if attacking can be remote controlled when you're asleep but defending can't the side that will suffer from this is defending, and the players that will suffer more are the ones that want to sleep, which form the majority of the human population (that is, people who want to sleep).
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote