View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2011, 18:35   #105
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Nighttime protection

Really this whole problem would be solved with a massive reduction in prelaunch times - maybe 1-2 ticks maximum allowed. This would mean that really if you wanted to, as a European, launch at 4am then you would have to get up earlier or to sleep a lot later. This i feel would promote a lot more 'day raiding' and 24/7 attacking, because Europeans would be fighting other Europeans whilst the Yanks slept and vice versa with the austrailains cross mixing the two like they do atm - it would atleast cause there to be large amounts of attacks launching around 11am-12pm and so on because this would be 5-6am for yanks and just keep the game more even.

As i think Paisley said this would reduce the need for getting smsed at 3am (or supposedly phoned in Apprime (sod that)) as the incommings would be spread throught the 24 hrs rather than squeezed into a 5 hr slot.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote